Over the years...
In 1950, five families, Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Frederick, Mr. and Mrs. Dale Meyers, Mr and Mrs. Ekard Salseth, Mr. and Mrs. Walter Trahms, and Mr. and Mrs. Mal Voteman heard a Pentecostal Speaker, and the message of the holy Spirit was refreshing to them. They wanted to know "Where do we get more?" The speaker encouraged them to contact North Central Bible College. And so it began.
Original church home until 1980
They Began to meet, at first, in Spring Valley, where they rented a hall, and called themselves, "Spring Valley Gospel Tabernacle." Then, they heard about a vacant church building in Wilson, the Wilson Community Church (formerly the Union Church). The fee was an amazingly low rental of one dollar per year! They were to provide upkeep on the building, and have one service per week on the property.
Second church home from
1980 to 2007
|They started off with twelve people in the church, and had Bible College students come to help as pastors at first.|
Our Current church building
Occupied since 2007.
The church with new blacktop parking lot 2016.
AG.org News & Information
A Letter to "AG News" Readers
AG News is joining with the Pentecostal Evangel to become PE News!
Mandy Groot Appointed as National Girls Ministries Director
Mandy Groot, the former Ohio AG District Girls Ministries director, has been appointed as the new AG National Girls Ministries director.
Couple Pours God's Love into Notorious Bronx Neighborhood
Through Real Life Church, Reggie and Ibelsa Stutzman find various means to minister to prostitutes, drug addicts and gang members.
Video Contest Encourages College Students to Help End World Hunger
Chi Alpha announces the winners of its video contest promoting the ministry's partnership with feedONE by answering the question, "Why feedONE?"
Evangel University Successfully Launches First Doctoral Program
Evangel University's first doctoral program, an Ed.D. of Educational Leadership in Curriculum & Instruction, offered for the fall 2014 semester, sees 15 students participating in the program's cohort.