Welcome to our Podcasts. We're thrilled that we can offer you content from our weekend services as a podcast.
What is a podcast?
Podcasts are a method of publishing files to the Internet, allowing users to subscribe to a feed and receive new files (usually audio files) automatically by subscription, usually at no cost.
By subscribing to Podcasts using iTunes you will be able to receive new messages from every Monday afternoon, all without every having to open up your web browser.
How does it work?
Podcasting is pretty simple - here are a couple of steps to help you get started.
- Install iTunes if you don't already have it. The latest version of iTunes is available directly from Apple's website. Just download and install.
- Search for Pastor Rick Mannon. Click the "subscribe" button to subscribe to Calvary Assembly of God Podcasts.
- Download. As soon as you have subscribed the latest message will begin to download. It may take some time to download.
- If you would like to download previous messages click on the "get episode" button.
- Sync your iPod. You'll want to make sure you have the latest version of your iPod software loaded on your iPod. You can click here to download if needed. The new Calvary Assembly Of God Podcast should be listed under the "Podcast" menu on your iPod.
Spiritual Help Resources
Connecting through Prayer
A consistent prayer life is fundamental to establishing strong connections with God, others, and God's plan for our lives. Drawn from the booklet "Connecting through Prayer," this article is sure to enrich your prayer life.